1.19.2016

:: my bullet journal



I began bullet journaling earlier this month as a way to stay on top of my calendar & routines.  I couldn't be happier with how it's working out for me. No more missed appointments, and I stay on a very consistent routine... and for someone who suffers from depression & anxiety this makes a huge difference in my life. I also came across another great resource for making life run more smoothly ...FlyLady.net, I personally have started implementing some of her routines and they really are helping me stay organized, and most importantly they are sticking. 


This is a view of my very simple bullet journal key. I may change this up as time goes on, 
but I want it to be something simple so that it can be easily remembered.


Here is a view of my daily layout,  and a special list for keeping up with things to do at our vacation home. There is no right or wrong way to set this up, you just have to play around until you find a layout that works for you.  I spent quite a bit of time online searching for layout looks that I liked, special headers, date, and other features to make it fun & nice to look at. Along with my bullet journal I use the Cozi App to help keep our family in sync. Need ideas for your bullet journal? Follow along with me on Instagram where I will also be sharing snaps of my favorite pages. 
I am currently using a black Moleskine with grid pattern, they have been a long time favorite.
A Leuchtturm1917 is on the way... I will be reviewing it once I've had chance to use it.
It gets rave reviews from other Bullet Journalists so of course I had to give it a try for myself.

How do you stay organized & on track?

Do you Bullet Journal too?

Send me links, I would love to have a peek :).

{ peace, love & hugs }
Carrie

additional product sources :: 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. My husband carries a little moleskin journal (neither of us carry cell phones) & he started a bullet journal in his this year as well. He loves it. I just don't feel like I have enough going on that I need a journal to keep up with it all....& I am terrible at keeping something like that going. I do love the idea & wish I were that disciplined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, no cell phones...I'm in admiration. I don't know how I would survive without mine...a moleskin I guess ha ha. I don't have so much going on, somedays I just check off my small list of dailies...it's also a great way to keep up with ideas & special events. I'm not the most disciplined either, but my bullet journal is helping me develop more :). We each have to find what works for us :). Thanks for reading & commenting :)

      Delete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...