2.01.2012

:: open lines



As a blogger, maintaining an open line of communication between my readers and myself is very important to me, so when I ran across this post by Erin of Chaotic Life of a Single Woman, I felt it was worth re-sharing. Erin's information was originally gathered from Tiffany at The Nest Effect about "blog comments".

Your comments are so very important to me, please take a moment to read one of these posts. They share with you how to make sure that your e-mail is available in your google profile,  allowing me to respond to your comments by e-mail. After all you've taken the time to leave me a sweet comment or ask a question, and I want to be able to respond to you with my sincere thanks, or with an answer to your questions or comments.

Your comments are the life line of my blog. I enjoy reading each & every one & for me they make blogging worthwhile. I truly value your honest opinions and support. At the very least I want to let you know how much I appreciate you, so thank you for taking the time to comment.

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie,
    I'm not so sure if I'm keeping the wallpaper yet! We shall see about that. I'll have to read that Blog. It makes so much sense :)
    Thanks for your sweet comment about my Flicker. I haven't been on there in ages.
    xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy getting comments also. It makes blogging more fun and you feel like someone is out there cheering you on! Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carrie! Love reading.

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carrie - First I must tell you that I love your blog! I just recently found you while satisfying my Pinterest addiction. Since then I have been looking at your site and reading your most recent blogs. I could sit here all day and just read and comment to all of them but the real world doesn't always allow for that which, to me, is totally unfair (sometimes the real world needs to lighten up a bit..ha ha). I love the inspiration you give me to improve my blog (which I just recently started and am still lost on how to set it up properly and attractively) and the dedication you put into it. Please keep up the good work! Until next time, have a wonderful day! I will keep reading until the real world comes knocking ....

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...